In an interview with Women’s Health, Gwyneth Paltrow discussed her beauty regimen, telling the magazine she believes in “exercise, laughing, having sex, being yourself.” She went on to say, “I’m not like, ‘Then I use this masque that I make on my stove.’” While I believe that she believes in exercise and laughing and having sex, I’m not sure I believe anything else in the interview. Specifically what she said about letting her children eat whatever they want:
“My food philosophy is: Nothing should be ruled out. I don’t believe in saying, ‘You’re not allowed that.’ If my kids want a Shirley Temple with the radioactive cherry in it, go for it, you know?”
I think I know, Gwyn. And I think you know too.
Dina Lohan has a new boyfriend! TMZ is reporting that Ms. Lohan’s new Beau-han, Kevin Jensen, is a “techie,” and that he’s “part hunter, part farmer.” That doesn’t make much sense, but neither does Dina Lohan, so this seems like a perfect match.
The 49-year-old “studied electrical engineering and computer science” at UC Berkeley, but his LinkedIn says he’s currently an entrepreneur. “In describing where he’s been doing entrepreneurial work,” TMZ writes, “he says ‘wherever.’”
Wherever. Whenever. They’re meant to be together.
Rita Ora was interviewed by Noisey and I would like you to read some of it.
(For the record, I do not hate Rita Ora.)
- Kylie Jenner dgaf that you gaf about her gaining weight. [NY Daily News]
- This boob went viral for a good cause. [BuzzFeed]
- Madonna’s daughter has become the first person in her family to go gray. [People]
- Sandra Lee is ‘groggy but grateful’ after her breast cancer surgery. [Radar]
- Tom Cruise will star in a sequel to Jack Reacher because people apparently liked Jack Reacher? [THR]
- George and Amal Clooney bore me. [Yahoo!]
- The Duggars bores me more. [People]
- Chris Pratt and Anna Faris are thiiiiiis close to boring me. [Daily Mail]
- Azealia Banks will never bore me. [Us Weekly]
Images via Getty/screengrab.
Contact the author at email@example.com.