This is the undoing of the holidays. Whatever happiness we find in being with family and friends, having time off from work, eating with abandon, listening to uplifting music, and receiving thoughtful gifts from loved ones has been erased by this image of Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton kissing in the woods.
This is Charlie Brown’s Christmas tree being sent through a wood chipper. This is Mariah Carey losing her voice forever. This is ghost of Bing Crosby returning from the dead with one goal: to kill. This is a menorah of dynamite. This is Rudolph as jerky. This is an ending to The Best Man Holiday where EVERYONE dies.
“Merry Christmas,” Gwen captioned the photo, so overcome by her own ecstasy that she didn’t even notice Santa Claus’s sleigh falling from the sky just behind them and engulfing the formerly jolly man in a ball of flames that killed him slowly and painfully.
“No, no, no!” Santa wailed as Blake began licking Gwen’s cheek. “No! Nooooo! Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!”
Ruby Rose might be dating Halsey. On Monday afternoon, they “went out for some lunch and a movie in Hollywood, keeping it casual (and somewhat coordinated) in tees, black jackets and snapbacks.” Though this could have been a friendly outing, E! did a nice job explaining why there might be a little love in the air.
Rose tweeted “hi” to Halsey back in August, and the singer responded with a “hi” back along with some emoji hearts, and that was enough to get people going. Users flooded Twitter with speculation on whether or not these two were a thing, or just sharing their eagerness for the two beauties to be a thing.
Are they a thing? Are they not a thing? Do you want them to a be a thing? Do you not want them to be a thing? Do you care if they’re a thing? What is a thing, anyway? Do you even know who I’m talking about? Let’s move on.
Do you remember those photos of Adele, Jennifer Lawrence, and Emma Stone leaving a restaurant together last month and everyone was like, yassss squad best squad new squad my squad squad queens yas yas yas? Last night on Watch What Happens Live!, a fan asked Lawrence who paid the check.
Oh, god. I don’t know who picked up the check. It might’ve been Adele. I think we would’ve all been like, ‘Adele, you’ve had a pretty good week.’ I’m sure we would’ve probably let her get it. What did we talk about? I don’t know, we talk about everything but work.
That was such a good question, fan.
- Not mad about missing Raven-Symone’s 30th birthday party, to be honest! [TMZ]
- John Boyega suddenly needs bodyguards thanks to the instant fame that comes with being in a Star War. [Page Six]
- Steve Harvey’s wife thinks Steve Harvey is a “true class act.” [Us Weekly]
- The father of Bristol Palin’s unborn child doesn’t seem to care that he’s the father of Bristol Palin’s unborn child! [Radar Online]
- Shiri Appleby is a mom! Maybe for the second time? Third? This is all very unclear to me because i don’t feel like putting in the work to learn more about Shiri Appleby. [E! Online]
- Fun Fact About Jessica Alba: She loves the holidays! [Just Jared]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Image via Twitter.