Since news of their divorce was announced, “multiple sources” have claimed Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale broke up because of their damn nanny. But one “insider” has given more details, claiming Stefani—in an attempt to save the marriage—“absolutely fired” her after becoming suspicious that romance was in the air.
Writes Radar Online:
“The nanny was very attractive...in the beginning, Gwen trusted her and treated her as a younger sister/best friend...[but over time] Gwen had suspicions that Gavin and the nanny had become romantically involved.”
After being confronted, Rossdale and The Nanny were like, “No! No! Nothing’s happening! We promise!” But despite the denials, Stefani became too overwhelmed by the “constant stress and scrutiny” and let the nanny go.
This is the part where—if I had the technical know-how—I’d drop in that scene from What Lies Beneath where Michelle Pfeiffer straddles Harrison Ford and says, “I think she’s startin’ to suspect something,” and Harrison Ford nervously asks, “Who?” and Michelle Pfeiffer’s face morphs into the dead woman Harrison Ford had an affair with and scowls, “YOUR WIFE,” only I’d put Gavin’s face over Harrison’s.
Actually, it wouldn’t be worth the effort.
Kylie Jenner bought a pet rabbit! Aw, the rabbit is so cute. Just look at it! It’s so fluffy and precious and adorable and gray. He even has natural highlights! Oh, one other thing: she named it Bruce.
Miles Teller is on the cover of this month’s Esquire, but he’s not happy about the magazine calling him “dickish.”
- Paris Hilton’s doctor “refuses” to give her Botox because her “skin is too perfect.” [E! Online]
- Michael Jackson’s doctor is happy to give Prince Jackson a little something. [TMZ]
- What do you know, Tom Brady is a “diva” too! [Page Six]
- Kim Kardashian left a huge tip at a New Orleans restaurant [while the cameras were running]. [TMZ]
- Tim Allen’s show is going to spend a lot of time making fun of Hillary Clinton. [People]
- Wow Anna Kendrick is such a good friend. [Us Weekly]
- Don’t care about this baby bump. [Us Weekly]
- Don’t care about this baby bump, either. [Us Weekly]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.