Okay, first of all, aren't we all in a little bit of a fight with Guy Fieri's hairdresser? And second of all, HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA. Apparently, in a car on the way home from the airport, the Mayor of Flavortown and his hairdresser Ariel Ramirez got drunk and started punching each other. Oh, also there's a video.
The video — obtained by TMZ — shows Ariel Ramirez punching Guy through the open door of the SUV, swearing at him. You also see Guy kicking him. Ariel is so mad, he cries uncontrollably during the fight.
Although you don't see how the argument ends, we're told Guy threw Ariel out of the SUV. Guy's manager then jumped out and he took Ariel home by cab.
Sources close to Guy tell TMZ ... They were coming from San Francisco International Airport, where they had just landed. We're told they had all been drinking on the flight and used a car service to take them home.
As for how the argument happened ... we're told it was about nothing. One source said, "It was just dudes being dudes." It escalated into a physical fight.
A rep for Guy tells TMZ, "A bunch of guys were messing around. Things got a little out of hand, but they're all good now."
I'm like an overstimulated puppy right now. There are too many punchlines. All tuckered out. [TMZ]
- OMG, Pam Anderson's pixie cut is fucking gorge. [DailyMail]
- Here is some kind of mean speculation about whether or not Renee Zellwegger had plastic surgery to make her eyeballs bigger. [DListed]
- Joe Jonas says rumors about his drug use are RIDDIKULUS!!! Causing girlfriend Blanda Eggenschwiler to turn into Snape wearing Grandma Jonas's clothes. Or something. Look, to be honest, I spent more time looking up the proper spelling of "Riddikulus" than I did actually reading the article. My bad. [People]
- David Beckham is real sad about no more football. [Hello]
- Rihanna got a permanent "henna-inspired" tattoo all over her hand. [E!]
- Lindsay Lohan is off the wagon apparently maybe (nooooooo!). [Radar]
- BYEBYE, SPECIAL WARRIORS.