Grimes and Elon Musk broke up which means both of them are facing the abyss of their post-break-up cringe era in which they each have to one-up each other in some manner to prove that they are doing better than the other. Musk is probably planning space travel with his child, a2+b2=c2, and Grimes is discovering Karl Marx for the first time.
On Sunday the singer was traveling to a photoshoot when, according to a post on her Instagram, she got “really stressed” by the paparazzi following her and so she decided to give them some poses with the only prop she had on hand, a copy of The Communist Manifesto. But Grimes isn’t deprogramming herself from the cult of billionaire by reading about class struggle but instead just trying to create a newer better kind of political system. “Personally I’m more interested in a radical decentralized ubi that I think could potentially be achieved thru [sic] crypto and gaming but I haven’t ironed that idea out enough yet to explain it,” she wrote in her post. Go off sis?
Anyway, this was all just a ruse to get some good paparazzi pics off which is really just the celebrity version of “felt cute, might delete later.”
- There is nothing on planet earth that will convince me that Tom Brady and Bill Belichick don’t absolutely despise each other. But they hugged so, good for them I guess. [TMZ]
- William Shatner is going to space. [People]
- There’s going to be a live version of The Nightmare Before Christmas? Starring Billie Eilish??? [People]
- Harry Styles’s “Watermelon Sugar” is definitely probably maybe absolutely about eating the box. [E!]
- Jerry Seinfeld is sorry that his film, Bee Movie heavily implied that a bee and a human woman were fucking. [Indiewire]
- Johnny Bananas allegedly cheated on his girlfriend which should surprise absolutely no one. [Us Weekly]
- The Clooney family is having a great time in quarantine. [Entertainment Tonight]
- Oprah’s life motto is no new friends. [NBC]