And also you're a jerk and you need to shut up, you dumb idiot. Responding to rumors that he finger-cheated with an old flame whilst punting on the Thames or something, George Clooney fired back that the media is a bunch of lying dum-dums who fabricate all manner of salacious things about Clooney's finger activity in order to keep their dying industry afloat.
The 52-year-old actor was not amused by a report claiming he was holding hands with a former flame during a London weekend away from girlfriend Stacy Keibler. And on Wednesday, he set the record straight.
"The story is made up. I wasn't holding anybody's hand," he said in a statement. "Stop trying to sell magazines by creating scandal that isn't there."
Okey dokey! [E!]
Oh nooooooooo Eric Roberts what has befallen yooooooooooou...
The Dark Knight actor Eric Roberts has been cast in Human Centipede 3 (Final Sequence). Franchise producer Ilona Six confirmed that the star, who was Oscar-nominated for playing an escaped convict in 1985′s Runaway Train, will appear in the third film of the notorious horror series.
Roberts’ other notable credits include 1983′s Star 80, the following year’s The Pope of Greenwich Village, and The Expendables. Six also confirmed that Tommy “Tiny” Lister (Friday), Robert LaSardo (Death Race), and former porn actress (and former Charlie Sheen paramour) Bree Olson will make their Centipede debuts in the movie. They join a cast that already features returning villains Dieter Laser and Laurence R. Harvey and the series’ writer-director Tom Six.
Eric Roberts needs to get his body sewn on to a new career. Self-high-five. [EW]
Here's an adorable excerpt from Joss Whedon's Wesleyan commencement address:
"So here's the thing about changing the world," he said, "It turns out that's not even the question, because you don't have a choice. You are going to change the world, because that is actually what the world is. You do not pass through this life, it passes through you. You experience it, you interpret it, you act, and then it is different. That happens constantly. You are changing the world. You always have been, and now, it becomes real on a level that it hasn't been before."
Something in my eye, etc. [E!]
Viggo Mortensen turned down a Hobbit cameo because he's a Tolkien purist:
"Before they started shooting, back in 2008, one of the producers did ask if I would be interested," Mortensen told the UK's Guardian. "I said, 'You do know, don't you, that Aragorn isn't in The Hobbit? That there is a 60-year gap between the books?"
DEAR VIGGO MY UTERUS IS THIS WAY ————-> [E!]
- Behind the Candelabra was HBO's most successful movie since 2004. [Yahoo!]
- Here is Bradley Cooper's beach body. [Us]
- Here is Matthew McConaughey's baby's face. [E!]
- Here is Ireland Baldwin talking about her boyfriend, who is literally named Slater Trout, which is obviously the best thing that has happened to me since Blanda Eggenschwiler. [People]
- Adam Levine would like you to know that he does not hate America. He just hates good taste. HEYO!!! [NYMag]
- OMG, here is Vanessa Hudgens dressed up like Cher Horowitz at a Clueless screening and it is adorable. [E!]
- Milla Jovovich hung out in a plastic box all day for art. [E!]
- Elton John went on vacation with some baybays. [JustJared]
- Courteney Cox and David Arquette finalized their divorce. [CBS]