Gabrielle Union has been hit in the latest string of hacked, stolen, and leaked nude photos of female celebrities, and her legal team will be contacting the FBI regarding the matter. She and her new husband Dwyane Wade have released a joint statement, highlighting the callous treatment of women, particularly women of color and their bodies.
According to TMZ, they stated:
"[I]t has come to our attention that our private moments, that were shared and deleted solely between my husband and myself, have been leaked by some vultures."
They add, "I can't help but to be reminded that since the dawn of time women and children, specifically women of color, have been victimized, and the power over their own bodies taken from them. These atrocities against women and children continue worldwide."
"For anyone out there also being affected by these and other hacking and hate crimes - We send our love, support and prayers. We have done nothing wrong."
Here's pregnant Zoe Saldana and her husband Marco Perego being goofballs and pole dancing at Dulles International Airport.
The pair hit up some museums in DC and took silly pictures with presidential portraits. Celebrities! They're just like us! [E!]
- The Adventures of Tom Hardy's Mystery Wedding continues. Apparently, he and Charlotte Riley were actually married in July at Chateau de Roussan in Province even though previous reports pegged their wedding some time in April. But also, maybe they traveled to a different dimension to get married, so really I don't know. [Contact Music]
- Lauryn Hill was booed at a London gig last night after she showed up about an hour and a half late and didn't perform all that well (according to the audience). [Contact Music]
- Nick Jonas and Patrick Schwarzenegger both celebrated their birthdays at Hakkasan in Las Vegas on Friday night, which sounds like a 20-something celebrity bro overload. Thank god everyone is alright. [Daily Mail]
- Russell Brand and Jemima Khan broke up after about a year of dating. [Contact Music]
- Emmy-winning actress Polly Bergen, known for her roles in Cape Fear, Kisses for My President, and Desperate Housewives passed away yesterday at the age of 84. [People]
- Here's a clip from the upcoming movie Stretch. It's got Patrick Wilson and a bearded, disheveled Chris Pine's butt. Well, Chris Pine is bearded, not his butt. Anyway. [ONTD]
- Jada Pinkett Smith will appear in Magic Mike XXL in some role that was originally written for as a male character. [Just Jared]
- It's Sunday people!
Image via Getty.