Uh-oh! Mariah Carey is sick! And during her favorite season, too!
TMZ reports that Mimi checked into a New York hospital earlier today:
Mariah is getting pumped full of fluids and vitamins to fight off a nasty bout of the flu. We’re told she was so dehydrated and ill ... her team made the call to get her emergency treatment.
She started feeling bad after an appearance at Pier 1 in NYC on Tuesday evening. There was extra concern about her health because she has a huge performance Saturday night at Hot 97’s “Hot for the Holidays” concert in NJ.
Rest up, Mariah! Work from bed! All I want for Christmas is fluuuuuu (to go away).
Adele says she was inspired by Kate Bush, but really, who isn’t inspired by Kate Bush?
“[Kate Bush’s] whole show was about before her parenthood and then being a parent, and her kid was in it. I read somewhere, and I don’t know if it’s true or not, that [her son] said when he was 16, ‘I want to know now why everyone loves you,’” Adele told the New York Times. “And it makes me so emotional. After that show, it was: ‘I don’t want to wait. I don’t want to wait till my kid is 16, I want to show him now.’ After that, I was: ‘I don’t care if no one wants me to make another [expletive] record. I’m making one for myself.’”
Has “don’t make another fucking record” ever been a reaction to a new Adele album?
- The Alex Pettyfer/Channing Tatum feud is real, but I’ve never heard a good word about Pettyfer and have only heard nice things about Tatum so it probably won’t be much of a fight. [Hollywood Life]
- Also beefing: The Kardashians, and it’s all over Kylie’s lip kit success. [Radar]
- Ryan Reynolds has “never been the guy stumbling out of bars at three in the morning, at least that anyone is aware of. It’s never been my thing.” Well, grrrood fer furkin’ youuuse. [US Weekly]
- Well, this is creepy: Some dude was arrested for secretly living in Lana Del Rey’s garage. [E! News]
- “You feel it’s very much like witness protection,” says Sandra Bullock on keeping the adoption of her daughter a secret. [People]
- I’m sorry, Brooklyn Beckham, but I would not call these “incredible” skateboarding skills. [Hello!]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Mariah Carey and Instagram.