Spatz Laboratories, the poorly named Oxnard, California factory where Kylie Jenner’s mega-popular Lip Kit is manufactured, has been blasted online by its employees for being a cramped, “sweat shop”-like work environment.
Reports Radar Online:
“A lot of employees, not enough space,” a review from March 8, 2016, reads.
“Long hours, no home life,” a production worker claimed in February 2016. “Was only provided with lab coat, hair net and safety glasses. No benefits.” While the worker said they loved to “see how makeup was made from start to finish,” they claimed “… The makeup particles made me cough and sick.”
In January 2016, a line assembly employee called the factory a “sweat shop!” They ranted, “The pay is very minimal for the amount of work that is requested with no benefits … work environment very uncomfortable.”
But some employees didn’t seem to mind the cough-inducing makeup particles. One wrote, “[the factory is] a great place to learn new things.” I wonder if that person learned what last week’s lip gloss ad is about.
TMZ reports Iggy Azalea hasn’t been work, work, work, work, workin’ on her taxes. They write:
Uncle Sam just slapped the rapper with a huge tax lien — $391,056.55 in unpaid income taxes from 2014. Remember, that was a huge year for Iggy, since her debut album “The New Classic” dropped ... and became a huge hit.
I’ve asked this before and I’ll ask it again, why do celebrities not hire better accountants?
Click if you dare.
- Lilly Wachowski made her first public appearance since coming out as transgender at last night’s GLAAD Awards. [Celebitchy]
- Unlike Celebitchy, I find it completely unsurprising that Drew Barrymore would promote wine so professionally after announcing her divorce. [Celebitchy]
- Rocco Ritchie referred to himself as a “son of a bitch” in a recent Instagram post. Get it? Get it?! [Page Six]
- Chavril 2.0 is sexless, but cordial. [People]
- Kylie Jenner spends “4-5 hours a week” on her nails. [Celebitchy]
- This headline is proven wrong by its first photo. [Page Six]
- These two whos got married in Colorado. [People]
- People got that Doris Day exclusive! [People]
Image via Fox.