Emma Stone is the latest extremely famous celebrity to be (rumored to be) dating someone who works at Saturday Night Live. In this case, Page Six reports that the object of Stone’s affections is writer and segment director Dave McCary.
Little more is known about the suppose relationship, including how long it’s been going on. Stone hosted SNL in December, and McCary directed a sketch that appeared in her episode (“Well For Boys”). Stone also appeared as a surprise guest on the show earlier this month.
Is dating an SNL employee the hot new celebrity trend? Does that mean Ben Affleck started a trend? For he and SNL producer Lindsay Shookus have been publicly an item since at least July, and the two were seen possibly house-hunting just this week. Or did Scarlett Johansson start it when she made out with Colin Jost in May?
Oh wait, it was certainly neither of those dweeb cause Carrie Fisher was dating SNL cast-members and marrying SNL musical guests in the ’70s and ’80s. Game, set, match.
Kristin Cavallari got a new dog that resembles one of the dogs she already has, for a total of three dogs.
Three, yes. Move over, Cavallari’s other two dogs.
- Adam Driver to play a Jewish cop named Flip in forthcoming Spike Lee film Black Klansman. Please, there are no Jews named “Flip.” [Deadline]
- Sometimes I forget about James Franco for a little while, but, look, here he is dressing up as Jack Nicholson’s character from The Shining. [E! News]
- Spencer Pratt got Us Weekly to interview him about the death of his hummingbird. [Us Weekly]
- Rose McGowan will speak at The Women’s Convention in Detroit this weekend. [Deadline]
- Bill Cosby is attempting to take out a $30 million loan to cover his legal fees. [Page Six]
- A new Kim Kardashian fragrance is on the way. Notes have yet to be publicized. [THR]