For the second time in six months, Amber and Elon have grown tired of each other’s musks and called it quits. According to a report by Page Six, the tech billionaire who will probably live forever and actress, doomed to die eventually because she’s no longer with him, ended their relationship because “the timing wasn’t right.”
A source said, “Elon made the decision to end things, and Amber agreed.”
But don’t worry! Like the batteries in his cars, this relationship is probably capable of being recharged thousands of times before suffering from substantial degradation.
Chrissy Teigen was asked about Kylie Jenner’s pregnancy on WWHL, but didn’t say shit. The caginess isn’t all that surprising, but her body language and actual language is.
Just watch how she just sorta cowers and mumbles when Andy Cohen starts blabbing about how obvious the pregnancy is. What the hell is going on? Is the final twist in this nutty saga going to be that Kylie was, in fact, Kim’s surrogate (despite not having a proven uterus), and that they’ve deliberately messed with the timeline to confuse us?! [Editor’s note: This conspiracy theory is endorsed solely by Bobby Finger and is not indicative of the site as a whole. Thank you.]
I’m not ruling anything out until they release a memo.
This headline is all over the place today, but no one will tell me who “Erin Galpern” is.
- Julie Bowen and her husband whose name I forgot even though I read it seven seconds ago also split. [TMZ]
- Khloe Kardashian’s dog died, so Tristan Thompson sent her flowers in the shape of a paw? [Us Weekly]
- A Rockefeller was caught shoplifting in Mexico. [Page Six]
- I love when E! publishes a glowing pseudo-profile of a celebrity tied to exactly nothing. [E! Online]
- Stan Lee is fine—health-wise, anyway. [ABC News]