Down half of their hosts, it looks like E! might finally cancel Fashion Police. A source tells the NY Daily News not to "be surprised if they cancel it quietly in a matter of weeks, when the craziness dies down a little." The source would also like everyone to know that "Melissa [Rivers] is a producer, not a leader" and that the show is considered a "hassle" by network executives.
Apparently Giuliana Rancic also hates Fashion Police and considers it "an albatross around her neck." So, the source is Rancic, right? [NY Daily News]
Amber Rose is going to have her own Slut Walk. Rose Instagrammed these two Tweets last night with the follow explanation:
"My Slut Walk will be about every Woman Equality issue we deal with everyday u can walk and make signs for the issues ur passionate about. I'm in the beginning stages of putting this together but with ur help this could be an amazing liberating experience for us women. Stay tuned for more info in weeks to come.#AmberRosesSlutWalk"
Is this going to be a one-woman slut walk or just a branded slut walk? I don't really understand what's going on here. [Instagram]
Justin Bieber is on the cover of Men's Health. Cover story writer, Oliver Broudy, was unimpressed by the Canadian tattoo enthusiast.
"Or maybe it's just that he's never had to deal with all the crap the rest of us have," he explains. "Like public transportation. Job interviews. Getting fired, or dumped, or ignored at the bar. Mowing the f—king lawn. This is a kid who had his bodyguards carry him up the Great Wall of China. Everything was handed to him. And now he's a big boy and he thinks manhood is going to be handed to him too. And you're like, no, dude. No."
Men and their insights...ha! The profile got worse. [NY Daily News]
- Rihanna will be the new face of Dior. [E!]
- Annie Potts thinks an all-female Ghostbusters is a great idea. Debate over. [Page Six]
- Pamela Anderson has taken out a restraining order against her estranged husband for alleged abuse. [NY Daily News]
- Mama June might join The Biggest Loser. [Gossip Con]
- Tyga confirms that he's dating Kylie Jenner. Romantic. [Instagram]
- Some days you just gotta Instagram yourself in a bathtub full of rose pedals. Or at least Cara Delevingne does. [E!]
- Entertainment columnists asks a fair question: "Why would anyone want to date Sean Penn?" [NY Post]
- James Van Der Beek makes his three-year-old wear a man bun. Works better on toddlers. [Us Weekly]
- Kourtney Kardashian is really happy about her post-baby weight loss. [Us Weekly]
Photos via AP, Instagram, and Men's Health.