Drake was doing a bit of post-concert performing at Sydney’s Marquee nightclub on Wednesday when he noticed a man in the crowd who appeared to be inappropriately touching fellow audience members.
Being the sensitive type, and literally on a platform from which to rain down justice, Drake halted his set to inform the guy, “If you don’t stop touching girls, I’m gonna come out there and fuck you up.” He then reiterated, “If you don’t stop putting your hands on girls, I’m gonna come out there and fuck your ass up.”
The crowd, of course, ate it up, though it’s not clear what happened after that. I assume the offender was disbarred from the club, but the reports are vague on that point.
When Selena Gomez and The Weeknd (Abel Tesfaye) broke up, it set into motion a chain of awesome and utterly expected events that led Gomez back to Justin Bieber, and, by the looks of it, Tesfaye back to Bella Hadid.
Multiple sources told E! that the former couple has been “hanging out” and “in contact” since Tesfaye’s breakup. They are not together but Tesfaye reached out and Hadid obliged. Also, Hadid, “still loves him but has her guard up.” No one wants to get hurt, everyone loves each other, no cost will be spared on ambiguous coffee dates, in other words, exes are returning to one another.
- One Tree Hill creator Mark Schwahn was suspended from his current show, The Royals, after a sexual harassment allegation was lodged against him. [EW]
- Melissa Etheridge pled guilty to misdemeanor pot possession in North Dakota. [Page Six]
- Steven Soderbergh shot a thriller on his iPhone—it’s called Unsane and comes out in March. [Deadline]
- Princes Harry and Williams are rumored to be playing stormtroopers in the forthcoming Star Wars movie. [THR]
- Charles Manson was hospitalized three days ago. [NYDN]