- Jett Travolta's autopsy was performed today and a source says he died of "seizure disorder." The report went directly to the family, meaning, the media won't be picking it apart. [People, TMZ]
- Patricia Arquette has just filed for divorce from Thomas Jane, her husband of two years. The two have a five year old daughter ... and no prenup. [TMZ]
- According to the LAPD, last month's $2 million jewel heist from Paris Hilton's mansion may have been an inside job, since the burglar knew the floor plans and exactly where she hid her valuables. OMG, what if it was her biggest frenemy of all: Nicole Richie?! [E!]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt and her fiancé have split up. People helpfully points out that she said she lost weight in October to get ready for her wedding, because clearly the biggest concern on everyone's mind is if she'll balloon up to a perfectly healthy weight again. [People]
- Though little Harlow Madden won't turn one until January 11, she can get a head start in being mortified by her family members right now. Her uncle, Benji Madden warns potential suitors, "I'm going to be keeping a close eye on her ... I'll leave the shotgun right by the door." [People]
- Clint Eastwood has denied the urban legend that he is the son of Stan Laurel, of the comedy duo Laurel and Hardy. "My mother was hysterical. She said, 'I always admired the man, but I never met him let alone had his child," said Eastwood. [The Guardian]
- Rebecca Romijn gave birth to twin girls Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip on December 28. They are the first children for Romijn and her husband Jerry O'Connell. Congrats! [People]
- Leona Lewis has signed a deal to write her autobiography about how she went from a pizza waitress to an X Factor winner and international star. She is 23. [The Star]
- Lily Allen may abandon singing for sci-fi. She has been named a front runner to star as the companion of the newly named eleventh Doctor Who, Matt Smith. Lily is rumored to have auditioned for the part in the past. [The Sun]
- The Phelps phrenzy has gone global: Michael Phelps has been hired by Mazda to relaunch its Mazda 6 in China. Phelps will earn at least $1 million, which is believed to be the largest single sponsorship deal for a Western celebrity in China. [Advertising Age]
- A conservative MP is accusing the BBC of indecency for airing a pre-taped interview with porn star Ron Jeremy in which he describes certain sexual activities he would like to partake in with Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson. "They will do each other, do me, do each other, do me, back and forth," said Jeremy. That's still not as bad as the comment of BBC Radio presenter Spoony in the same show: "Let the munters and mingers get each other. That's cool because nobody wants them." [Daily Mail]
- Courtney Love's new album was supposed to come out on January 1, but she says it was delayed by technical problems, as the studio was infested with gerbils and haunted by ghosts. But don't worry. Love has 30 million dollars in sponsorships from an unnamed prominent feminine hygiene brand and a tequila company. [The Guardian]
- Earlier today Britney's Twitter page was hacked to display the charming message, "HI Yall! Brit Brit here, just wanted to update you all on the size of my vagina. Its about 4 feet wide with razor sharp teeth." To quote the crazies on YouTube, leave Britney alone! [Perez Hilton]
- "My advice to anyone is to not get married in Vegas," says Carmen Electra, who married NBA star Dennis Rodman in 1998 and filed for annulment nine days later says, "Do not get married at the drive-thru in Vegas, especially. Take your time – enjoy it!" Somehow we don't think getting married in Vegas was the only thing that doomed that marriage. [People]
Oh Courtney Love. The crazy is just never-ending with you.
Why in fuck's name does she need $30 million dollars in sponsorship, anyway?