Maybe love is real after all!
- Cory Booker perhaps doesn’t intend on being the first single president since Grover Cleveland. During an interview on Ru Paul’s new talk show, Booker hinted that he and girlfriend Rosario Dawson could already be married by the time he’s sworn in. Dawson was in the audience, swooning. [TMZ]
- And Booker writes love poems too! But are they any good?
- Because the Trump administration couldn’t get any more on the nose if they tried, migrant children will soon be held at a base that served as a Japanese internment camp during World War II. It’s horrifying. [TIME]
- Kamala Harris says there’s no choice but to charge President Trump with obstruction of justice if he doesn’t win the 2020 presidential election. [Politico]
- Howard Schultz (MEMBA HIM???) announced campaign staff cuts and a little summer hiatus today, promising that he’ll return to the 2020 race if Joe Biden isn’t the Democratic nominee, even after Super Tuesday. Wow, our feckless moderate hero! [HuffPost]
- Sweeping rent regulations are coming to New York, which will strengthen rent laws and tenant rights. [New York Times]
- Beto just really loves The Clash, man. [The Hill]
- Ted Cruz keeps wanting to collab with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez:
- And here’s a truly barf worthy interaction between Trump and the press regarding citizenship questions on the new census:
This has been Barf Bag.