Lady Gaga is threatening to sue a British ice cream company The Licktators for manufacturing a human breast milk-based ice cream called “Royal Baby Gaga.” While her reps have declined to comment on the matter, Gaga’s attorneys have reportedly sent a cease and desist to the company citing trademark infringement.
The New York Daily News reports:
In a cease and desist letter sent last week, the “Bad Romance” singer claimed the London-based company is riding her raw meat-festooned coattails by using her moniker on the bizarre treat without her consent, The Mirror reported.
The Licktators, however, say the pop singer’s claims — which include an order to yank any mention of the product from the Web and social media within 14 days — are bogus at breast.
Royal Baby Gaga actually has nothing to do with Lady Gaga and was released to celebrate the birth of Princess Charlotte, daughter of Prince William and Kate Middleton. According to The Mirror, Lady Gaga also sued The Licktators in 2011 over their first issue of breast milk ice cream, called Baby Gaga. Seems about time for her to suckle at the teat of CHILL.
In her upcoming memoir (???), Stephanie Pratt, sister of Spencer Pratt, writes that she spent much of her teen years doing crystal meth. (To be fair, who didn’t!)
“I was 14 or 15 [when I first smoked it],” she writes. “I was on the extreme level and addiction developed instantly. [I smoked] probably four times before school, then at snack... probably 12 or 13 times a day...I didn’t care about anything. I could live or die, I didn’t care. I had nothing to get out of bed for, nothing was exciting.” [US Weekly]
Bad news for all you huff-heads out there:
Julianne Hough is engaged to hockey player Brooks Laich. [E! News]
- Kristen Stewart says Bella Swan is a “courageous and cool” character. Whatever helps you sleep on that bed of money at night, Keeks. [Gossip Cop]
- The cops were called to Madonna’s racist birthday party. [TMZ]
- Jessica Alba says it’s sexist to compare her to Gwyneth Paltrow. [US Weekly]
- No one knows Rose McGowan’s real age—not even Rose McGowan. [NYT]
- Emily Ratajkowski desperately wants you to think she’s a Cool Girl. [Just Jared]
- Okay, so who’s volunteering to marry Terrence Howard next? [E! News]
- Iggy Azalea: Not on heroin! [Gossip Cop]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Getty.