At this weekend's Festival of the Wealthy in Miami aka Art Basel, Diddy and Drake got into a fight that was so bad it sent Drake to the hospital. So what could these two stars possibly have to be so angry at each other about? Women? Money? Which flavor of Life Savers Candies is the best?
Turns out, their big brawl was about a song. According to TMZ, producer Boi-1da gave Drake and Diddy the track about a year ago. Diddy didn't record anything with it and Drake apparently really wanted to use it, so he did. The track eventually became"0 to 100/ The Catch Up," which turned into a pretty big hit for him.
Diddy didn't like that. Via TMZ:
Diddy saw Drake at LIV Monday for the first time since the song was released. Sources close to Diddy say he confronted Drake, who just blew him off, and that's when Diddy said, "You'll never disrespect me again," and then punched him.
We're told Drake ended up at an ER because in the ruckus he hit his shoulder and exacerbated an old injury.
As TMZ notes, Drake's song was nominated for two Grammys. Gawker reported earlier that it's not the first time Diddy has been dissed by Drake, so maybe this was just the breaking point for him. I don't know. I'm not a Diddy mind reader.
Also, it just me or is Diddy slowly turning into Little Edie?
- Thank GOD, Nicki Minaj is not dating Pauly D. [Gossip Cop]
- America's Next Top Model winner Eva Marcille was called to identify the body of her friend Stephanie Moseley according to a source. [Us Weekly]
- If someone ever asks Hugh Jackman "do you even lift, bro?" his answer would most definitely be yes. [Instagram]
- Madonna is getting sued by beauty company Hard Candy and will have to give a deposition. I hope the lawsuit will finally address how terrible this was. [Radar]
- Leonardo DiCaprio is basically the real life version of a character in a Judd Apatow movie. [Salon]
- "No one understands New York the way Taylor Swift does,"says Billy Eichner of Swift's song "Welcome to New York." "Not since Taxi Driver has there been such a perceptive analysis of what it's like to live in Manhattan." Nailed it. [Vulture]
- OMG Jimmy Fallon's babeh is sooooooooo cute. I want to kiss her little cheeks. [Twitter]
- Aaron Paul is too good to be true. I mean it. Like, I legitimately believe he is a robot made in a lab or something. [YouTube]
- Sharon Osbourne once had a fling with Jay Leno. My immediate reaction to that news is David Hasslehoff's beard. [Daily Mail/Howard Stern]
- Internet commenters are apparently "outraged" that Kate Middleton wore a pink coat to the 9/11 memorial. [The Stir]
- Robert Pattinson and his terrible haircut enjoyed the sun in Miami with girlfriend FKA Twigs. [Just Jared]
- Russell Brand tweeted the phone number of a Daily Mail reporter who was reportedly harassing his mother. If there was ever a moment to cry "TEAM NO ONE...." [Mirror]
- Brad Pitt would like to kindly please request that his wife Angelina Jolie not make him eat any more of her cooking. [Daily Mail]
THE ROCK! EARTHQUAKE! WE'RE ALL FUCKED! Or something.
Image via Getty.