Did Chris Brown leave a rented Ibiza villa positively covered in urine and vomit? The property’s landlord says yes, yes, he did—urine and vomit everywhere, in addition to some knife marks left on the walls. Chris Brown really knows how to make a party weird. But wait, there’s more!
As for why cops got involved, according to the report, Chris was supposed to be out hours ago and wouldn’t leave, so the landlord got police to help give him the boot.
The landlord says Chris is also on the hook for $26k in rent, and with damages the landlord is now gunning for around $60k. A source close to Chris says the rent issue has been resolved, and was a banking problem on the landlord’s end.
What do YOU think?
Wise words from Amber Rose to the newly single Iggy Azalea: “The great thing is it’s the beginning of the summer and now you can be a hoe!”
Mantra of the summer? Or mantra of the year?
Meanwhile, Nick Young has moved on.
Justin Bieber has a thought he’d like to share with the class.
- Lil’ Kim had to cancel her appearance at New Orleans’s Essence Festival due to “unfulfilled business obligations.” [People]
- Congrats to Lady Gaga, who is now a licensed driver! [Just Jared]
- Katy Perry has set a new Twitter record with 90 million followers, so that’s nice. [Us]
- Johnny Depp has made some alterations to his Amber Heard-dedicated tattoos. [TMZ]
- “They’re trying to make everyone fucking gay.”: Boosie Badazz doubled down on his assessment of gay culture on television. [The Shade Room]
- You can now take a film class taught by Matthew McConaughey at UT Austin. [Us]
Image via Getty.