Since being rushed to a Las Vegas hospital Tuesday afternoon, the details surrounding Lamar Odom’s medical condition have only gotten worse. And now that the 911 calls have been released, we have a better sense of what happened before he went unconscious at the Love Ranch.
Reports Page Six:
Nye County Sheriff Sharon Wehrly says an employee for Love Ranch told 911 dispatchers that Odom was found unresponsive with blood coming from his nose and mouth.
The caller said Odom had been doing cocaine and had taken up to 10 tabs of a sexual performance enhancer over three days.
But Love Ranch owner Dennis Hof says that cocaine talk is nonsense and that no one does illegal drugs at his fine establishment. In an interview with The Washington Post, Hof “went to great lengths to deny reports that Odom was ‘sitting around doing cocaine with a bunch of hookers.’”
“It’s important to keep every workplace drug-free. You don’t want people on drugs running the fryer at McDonalds.”
Meanwhile, Master P told TMZ all of this could have been avoided if Kobe Bryant had pulled some strings to get Odom back on the team.
[Master P] personally knew how serious Lamar was about wanting to return to the NBA. He says Kobe was also aware of the situation and could have used his clout with the Lakers to get Odom back on the squad, but instead did nothing.
“If Kobe was his friend...Kobe, like, owns the team. He could’ve got the man back on the team...that’s all he wanted.”
Back at the hospital where she’s been since hearing the news, Khloe Kardashian continues to make all the medical decisions concerning Odom—who’s currently in a coma—because the two are still legally married.
Although they signed the final divorce docs, we’ve learned there’s an extreme backlog in the family law courts and the divorce will not become final for at least 2 more months.
Other members of the Kardashian clan have taken their prayers to Instagram:
- Jane Fonda says Michael Jackson “came to live with her” for 10 days while she was filming On Golden Pond and that they skinny dipped...with Greta Garbo? [Us Weekly]
- I think Ellen might be the strangest show on television. [Us Weekly]
- Rosie O’Donnell “doesn’t know how to handle” her daughter, Chelsea. [Us Weekly]
- Meghan Trainor HATES the term “plus size” and says, “It should be gone.” [Celebitchy]
- Dolly Parton doesn’t have stomach cancer, which is a good thing to know. [Page Six]
- Meanwhile, Shannon Beador says Brooks Ayers is faking cancer, but will someone please tell me who they are? [People]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image via Getty.