I could focus on the Demi Lovato news currently at the top of TMZ, but they’re not exactly the most reputable sources when it comes to news about her hospitalization/recovery. (They had to backtrack on that claim she overdosed on heroin after singlehandedly starting the rumor that she did.) So! Let’s focus on the positive news from other websites, like E! (Exclamation mark theirs, not mine.)
Per one of their five (5) sources quoted in the piece:
She slipped up and thought she could handle it. This is obviously a huge wake-up call... [Demi is] very grateful to be alive. She will be leaving the hospital and heading straight to rehab. Her family has been by her side supporting her and is getting her the help she needs.
She’s going to rehab! Her family is there for her! This is all good news.
Side note, I’ve been listening to “Skyscraper” a lot lately, which takes me back to 2011, when I used to karaoke “Skyscraper” most weekends. So that’s a little personal reveal for you all!!!! Demi rules.
While watching Karlie Kloss’s terrible Instagram story in which she posted screenshots of her friends (like Serena Williams) and family (like her mother) reacting to news of her engagement on FaceTime, I noticed an Instagram username I didn’t recognize (@beayork) that accompanied a face I did (Princess Beatrice’s). And I wasn’t the only one!
Looks like Karlie thoughtlessly revealed Beatrice’s secret Instagram to her millions of followers! But maybe it’s not that big of a deal. She’s private, so!
Again, what an awful thing to do. Also, you’re marrying into a family of [alleged and probable] criminals, so...congrats?
- Beyonce and the twins!!!! [Hollywood Life]
- Kelly Clarkson bought an $80,000 dog? For security? [Radar Online]
- The weirdest line from the Tom Cruise cover story in People this week: “‘He loves all his children,’ says a source. ‘And each of them has a right to their own story.’” [People]
- Dorinda’s starting LuAnn-adjacent drama!!!! [Radar Online]
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann is downsizing. [People]
- “My boyfriend is many years younger than me, and lots of people are questioning that and asking about it. That’s really the only time when age seems to be shoved in my face and I have to give an answer for it.” - Heidi Klum [Just Jared]