When Mattel announced their “limited edition” Barbie based on Zendaya’s iconic Oscars look, everyone was happy. Zendaya fans. Barbie fans. Even Nicki Minaj! At least one person, however, couldn’t care less, and that person’s name is Demetria Devonne Lovato.
Soon after news of Zendaya’s Barbie broke, Demi tweeted the following:
Hey @Barbie, what about a curvy doll or one with true to size measurements? I’ll model!! 😝 #raiseyourvoice #besuper
After fans started coming for her, Lovato deleted her “but what about me!!!” sentiment. But last night, she decided she had something else to say, and posted these two perfect, almost miraculous tweets:
Caprea’s Essential Organic PH Cleanser is just $10 with promo code TEN. Normally $19, this foaming face wash is crafted with organic Monoi oil. It’s meant to target the production of oil secretion while protecting your skin against air pollution. Normally $19, you can save big on this richly-lathering face wash while supporting a brand that keeps the environment top of mind.
Brb, I’m going to go listen to “Cool for
the Summer” again.
Last night, Kim Zolciak was kicked off Dancing With the Stars because contestants “must withdraw” when unable to participate in the game due to illness. (There’s apparently some kind of intense rulebook for DWTS and I would love a copy if any of you happen to have one.) So Kim was kicked off because of her mini-stroke. That’s sad! But you know what’s sadder? She was kicked off live on Skype and had no idea it was coming.
In honor of National Coffee Day, here is one of my favorite Reese Witherspoon Coffeegrams:
- Would you like to know what Nicole Kidman is doing? Nicole Kidman is “in the midst of writing screenplays.” [Just Jared]
- Paul Walker’s daughter has sued Porsche for “wrongful death.” [Page Six]
- Matt Damon needs to stop talking and let The Martian make hundreds of millions of dollars in peace. [Us Weekly]
- George and Amal Clooney celebrated their first anniversary with a romantic meal, during which they probably gossiped about Matt Damon. [Us Weekly]
- Helena Bonham Carter on her ex, Tim Burton: “We have something very precious still.” [People]
- I didn’t want to believe it, but love is officially dead. [Us Weekly]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Image via screengrab.