Man, I am into Demi Lovato. The way she handles her shit these days is just so flaw-free, you know? (Correct me if I'm forgetting something. I can't keep track of everything every celebrity says and does because I...don't want to.) Most recently: She went on Access Hollywood with blue hair and talked candidly about her relationship with drugs and disordered eating.
"I'm very, very good at manipulating people and that was something that I did in my disease, I would manipulate everyone around me. There were times I would just continue to lie, so that everything looked OK on the outside," she told Kit.
"Something I've never talked about before, but with my drug use I could hide it to where I would sneak drugs. I couldn't go without 30 minutes to an hour without cocaine and I would bring it on airplanes," she revealed. "I would smuggle it basically and just wait until everyone in first class would go to sleep and I would do it right there. I'd sneak to the bathroom and I'd do it. That's how difficult it got and that was even with somebody [with me], I had a sober companion, somebody who was watching me 24/7 and living with me [and] I was able to hide it from them as well."
Is it weird that this interview makes me even more approving of my step-kiddo's obsession with her? Like, that's some for-real accountability that you can talk about constructively with a kid. Love. Pro. [AccessHollywood]
First they took my Stabler, then my Munch, and now MY CAPTAIN CRAGEN!? THIS IS BULLCORN, Y'ALL.
I don't envy whoever had to break it to the gibbon. [E!]
Rihanna has already gotten better Christmas presents than you, and it's not even halfway to Christmas yet.
Lol @ the idea that "hand-outs" are a poor-people thing. Rich people get SO MUCH FREE SHIT. [People]
- Here's Boris Kodjoe freestyling in German, so say goodbye to your womb! [HuffPo]
- Kim and Kanye have completely gutted their Bel-Air mansion. [Radar]
- Miley Cyrus kissed a dog. [E!]
- Niall Horan kissed a wax figure of himself. #metaphor [E!]
- Someone told R. Kelly it was a good idea to answer questions on Twitter. It wasn't. [ONTD]
- Gisele posted a photo of herself breastfeeding. [Radar]
- Some people think Julia Roberts is pregnant, which is everybody's business, apparently, because she's 46 years old and probably doesn't have a doctor. Ready, set, INTRUDE!!! [TMZ]
- Director Adam Shankman has checked into rehab. [Us]
- Amy Adams wore a pinstriped suit. [JustJared]
- Day two of "Montel Jordan's 'This Is How We Do It' Pandora Station" Week! You're welcome!
Photo via Getty.