Sources are reporting that 18-year-old Demi Lovato may be dating 36-year-old Ryan Phillipe.
"It was really hot and heavy for a while," a source tells the site.
An insider confirms the news to Us Weekly, pointing out that "they were just hooking up" and "it was nothing serious."
And to make theoretical matters worse, E! News says that Lovato "didn't know the Lincoln Lawyer actor was going to be a father again "until it basically happened. It kind of threw her for a loop."
B.D. Wong announced on Twitter that he will be the latest actor to leave Law & Order: SVU, causing us to wonder what will be left of that show by the end of next year.
Wong played Dr. George Huang on the show for the past 11 years. [ContactMusic]
James Franco has confirmed his relationship with actress Ahna O'Reilly has come to an end, which means he's now single and looking for his next body pillow girlfriend:
"That (relationship) lasted about four or five years. We'd been living together in L.A. and then (I) came to New York to go to school for two years. Then I signed up for more school at Yale. I think that was it for her."
- Rapper Wiz Khalifa pulls girlfriend Amber Rose up onstage so he can pretend to go down on her. [MediaTakeout]
- Prince William and Kate Middleton went on a date to see Bridesmaids. [PerezHilton]
- Betty White has also been asked to the Marine Corps Ball. [JustJared]
- "I've got a lot of young fans and I love you and I respect your show and I know you want to talk about sex and cocaine - but honestly you should wait as long as you possibly can to have sex. I really think that kids have sex way too young." —Lady Gaga [DigitalSpy]
- Ivanka Trump has named her daughter Aarabella Rose. [DigitalSpy]
- "I was reluctant - not about him, but the idea of [him being a movie star]," Kerr told the Australian TV program Sunday Night. "I think it was his persistence [that won me over]. Maybe he wanted me because he thought he couldn't have me." —Miranda Kerr on dating now-husband Orlando Bloom. [DigitalSpy]