That ’70s Show alum Danny Masterson continues to be cut out of the Hollywood loop over rape accusations stemming from incidents that allegedly took place in the early 2000s. HuffPost reported on Thursday that Masterson, who was fired from his starring role on Netflix’s The Ranch last month, was cast out of The United Talent Agency, of which he had long been a client.
The agency told HuffPost in response to their request for comment only that “UTA no longer represents Danny Masterson” who was with them for 20 years. A source familiar with the situation also told HuffPost that UTA decided to cut ties with Masterson “some time back,” even if the public is just learning of it now.
Meanwhile, the Los Angeles Police Department and the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office continue to pursue their nearly year-long investigation into four rape accusations against Masterson, three from women who were members of the Church of Scientology, as Masterson is. Masterson has denied these allegations.
Snoop Dogg’s model son, 20-year-old Cordell Broadus, landed his first major print campaign for luxury German leather brand MCM Worldwide.
He’s rumored to have a campaign with Kenneth Cole coming out next month.
Martha Stewart is stranded due to inclement weather in Florida, and she’s bored as fuck. Someone please point her in the right direction.
- Ansel Elgort took a slow joy ride in the car that served as his getaway vehicle in the film Baby Driver. [Page Six]
- Jinger Vuolo (nee Duggar) is expecting a child with husband Jeremy Vuolo. [Us Weekly]
- Ivanka Trump unfollowed Steve Bannon on Twitter. [The Cut]
- Nicki Minaj and Nas have reportedly broken up. [TMZ]
- Roman Polanksi expressed disappointment that he didn’t get to hang with Harvey Weinstein over the holidays. [NYDN]
- What. The fuck. [Page Six]