Kelsey Grammer—a man so petty that he once had a public feud with a dog, still refuses to speak to or co-parent with ex wife Camille Grammer—the mother of two of his six children. Camille filed from divorce from Kelsey in 2010 after he left her for a flight attendant who is 25 years his junior.
“It’s very difficult because he refuses to communicate with me and coparent with me on any level,” Camille, a former cast member on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, told Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live. “So what I do is: My kids go to therapy. I go to therapy. I used to think that there would be a day that would come along that someday I could coparent with him, and he would be willing to talk to me because it would only help the kids.”
She adds, “He’s just got to accept this and learn to hate me last and love his children. He’s got to think of his children first. It’s just been difficult. I take it one day at a time.”
St. Camille Donatacci, we wish you the best.
- Tori Spelling’s mother, Candy Spelling, will not be helping her daughter with her $38,000 AmEx bill. [Dlisted]
- Tan Mom might be a Scientologist, but she’s still being rude to Tom Cruise. [Radar]
- Disney made Demi Lovato feel like she needed new teeth. [Gossip Cop]
- Katie Holmes still feels like a girl, not yet a woman. [US Weekly]
- Just a normal pic of a guy with his mother-in-law. [Daily Mail]
- Celine Dion’s husband René Angélil helped plan his own funeral to take the pressure of his family. [Hello!]
- Zayn Malik is a lot of things, including the wallpaper on Gigi Hadid’s phone. [TMZ]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image via Getty.