In an exclusive report published late Monday night, The Daily Telegraph revealed an email circulating around Condé Nast International (the owner of country-based iterations of publications like GQ and Vogue) telling staffers that they have blacklisted photographer Terry Richardson.
The email, allegedly written by EVP James Woolhouse, begins bluntly. “I am writing to you on an important matter. Condé Nast would like to no longer work with the photographer Terry Richardson.” It goes on to inform staff that any work already commissioned from Mr Richardson but not yet published should be “killed or substituted with other material.”
Condé has declined to comment on the Telegraph’s report.
To catch yourself up on the host of allegations against Richardson, who has been described as a man who abuses his power to exploit and harass women he works with, just check out these stories.
TMZ is reporting some frightening news about a fan of Justin Bieber who was just arrested for trespassing on his property in Beverly Hills “for the third time this week.” The fan, a woman in her 40s, reportedly “showed up at the home two other times in the last week and was warned by security to stay away.”
Related: I guess this means he finally has a house?
Here’s a video I’ll never watch:
- You’re not really a celebrity until you have to apologize for a tweet, so congratulations are in order for Riverdale star Lily Reinhart! [R29]
- Here’s what the police chief from Stranger Things finds sexy. [Celebitchy]
- Few people in television history have been as disrespected as Kevin Can Wait’s Erinn Hayes. [E! Online]
- Here’s a headline I hate. [E! Online]
- Blah blah blah, George Clooney dad story. [People]
- Put a pin in this Blac Chyna story because it’s about to get real messy. [TMZ]