Last night, we learned a dad left severed deer parts at his daughter's house, much like how cats leave "presents" on your doorstep. MissPork says:
This is true. However, there are a variety of behaviors that are understandable in cats that might merit a restraining order if performed by a human adult. These include, but are not limited to:
1) I missed you, so I threw up in your shoes.
2) I want you to make me breakfast so I'm going to stand on your breasts and lick your face.
3) There were fireworks, so I peed on your carpet.
4) I'm angry that you pay more attention to your laptop than me, so I chewed on the electrical cord.
4) I shredded the toilet paper because it was there.
Use #trollpatrol to report comments that you feel the editors/mods should be aware of. Try not to respond to/approve/promote trollish comments in the threads — instead, just post the comment on the #trollpatrol page, the same way you'd post a comment on #groupthink or on the #cotd page, and the editors/mods will take care of it.
For meetups, use the meetup tag page!