Ashton Kutcher popped by the set of ESPN to give his predictions for the college football games that are apparently happening this weekend because knowing what sports are? Actor trait!
While speaking to the panel of anchors outside in front of a huge crowd of college sports fans, the people assembled behind him started chanting “Take a shower!” in reference to that interview he and wife Mila Kunis gave earlier this year where they revealed they don’t really bathe that much, TMZ reports.
It was loud enough that it got picked up by the mics on set! Watch the video below:
- John Mulaney and Olivia Munn were spotted together in public, which is legal. [Us Weekly]
- And over on Instagram, Tom Holland was caught publicly commenting something flirty on one of his girlfriend, Zendaya’s, recent posts, which is famously illegal. :\ [Page Six]
- Speaking of couples that exist, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck kissed each other. [Hollywood Life]
- Someone even photographed the aforementioned kiss! J.Lo’s stylist then posted that pic on her Instagram, prompting Gwyneth Paltrow, who dated Ben way back when the events on grey pantsuit period piece Impeachment: American Crime Story take place, to say that “this is cute.” Get a job, Gwyneth! [Us Weekly]
- Jennifer Hudson just needs a Tony to complete her EGOT. [Page Six]
- In case you missed it, RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars runner-up Ra’Jah O’Hara only spent $600 on her season 6 wardrobe, all of which she says she designed and made herself. [Pink News]
- Penelope Cruz won Best Actress at the Venice Film Festival for her role in Parallel Mothers, and Maggie Gyllenhaal won Best Screenplay for The Lost Daughter. [Deadline]
- The devil works hard but SEO fetishists work harder!!!! In what world is “Prince Harry and Meghan Markle changed the banner on their website in order of 9/11" a story?? [Page Six]
- Nicki Minaj has a new song with Brandy, Keke Wyatt, and Tamar Braxton. [Bossip]