It’s official: Selling Sunset star, Chrishell Stause, and her partner, Aussie nonbinary musician G Flip, are hitched after one year of dating.
On Wednesday, Stause announced the news via a very sweet reel of the pair’s year together—from their meet-cute when she co-starred in G Flip’s music video to them singing in the car and being adorable, etc. etc., to finally their wedding day. Toward the end of the video, a photo shows Stause and Flip (real name: Georgia Claire Flipo) sealing what appears to be a very slapdash ceremony with a smooch.
“Love doesn’t always go as planned…Sometimes it’s immeasurably better,” Stause captioned the Instagram post. It’s all very heartwarming—even when Stause proceeds to promote her partner’s latest single, “Be Your Man,” which is, of course, about her.
“Be Your Man is out now & linked in stories,” Stause wrote. “If you ever get the pleasure of meeting G, know that you are meeting one of the kindest, funniest & most talented hard working people out there. Please go stream!” Listen, if I just got hitched to a hot musician—let alone the first queer person after decades of insignificant cishet men—who wrote a song about their worship of me, I too would plug it in our wedding announcement.
Stause, who was previously married to This Is Us actor Justin Hartley, announced she was bisexual last year via the Selling Sunset Season 5 reunion:“I recently have been spending a lot of time with someone that’s very important to me. Their name is G Flip. They’re non-binary, so they go by they/them,” Stause told her castmates, including boss and ex-boyfriend Jason Oppenheim. “And they are an extremely talented musician.”
She also posted this iconic video to her Instagram story, in which she shows off the remodeling of her closet before quipping, “OK, I’m gonna come out of it now.”
If your heart can take it, go ahead and peep the comment section of Stause’s announcement. All of her castmates—including both Oppenheims—are just as thrilled as I am for these two. “I am SO excited for this!! You and G are the most inspiring couple and the affection between you both is so pure,” Jason wrote. “I love you two tons and am so lucky to have you both in my life. 😍 congrats!” Growth! Grace! Go off, king!
- Rihanna and A$AP Rocky’s son’s name has finally been revealed: Welcome, RZA Athelston Mayers! [Page Six]
- Beyoncé just kicked off the Renaissance Tour in Stockholm and gave a cute little nod to Britney Spears. [Billboard]
- Friends of Bravolebrity Kim Zolciak Biermann are expecting things to get messy in her forthcoming divorce proceedings. I mean, duh. [People]
- Finally! A Freaky Friday sequel is moving forward with both Lindsay Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis to reprise their roles. [Variety]
- EmRata says she’s waiting for the “right girl” to date. Aren’t we all? [Daily Mail]