Last night I found out Chris Hemsworth is an actor who acts in some films where he carries around a big stone. I also found out he has two hot brothers (three if you include Kenan Thompson). Hemsworth - who hosted SNL last night - invited his hot brothers on stage to stand with him in his opening monologue. They looked very nice.
Feminist icon Gloria Steinem is really happy actress Marisa Tomei will be portraying her in an upcoming HBO miniseries about Ms. Magazine. "I think she's a wonderful actor, I love that she plays diverse parts," she told Page Six at the International Conference on Masculinities on Thursday.
Kim Kardashian told PEOPLE where she got the inspiration for her new blond look. "I've always had this image of Madonna with platinum hair in my references folder on my computer and I've been waiting a long time to try the look," she said. "I thought what better time than right now for Paris Fashion Week." Whoa! Very original!
- Kate Moss lunged at a paparazzi and Lady GaGa was scandalized [Page Six]
- John Stamos visited the house from Full House and no one cared [Us Weekly]
- NBC is looking to replace Meredith Vieira. Ok. [Page Six]
- Family members are claiming Nick Gordon is under investigation for the attempted murder of Bobbi Kristina [Us Weekly]
- Bill Maher thinks Bill O'Reilly got off way too easy for lying to everyone [Deadline]
- Suki Waterhouse wants Bradley Cooper to give her a ring [Us Weekly]
- Pregnant Milla Jovovich and husband Paul W.S. Anderson take a walk, deserve medal of honor [Just Jared]
Photos via AP