After falling so ill Thursday night that he “almost died,” Supergirl star Jeremy Jordan recorded a series of Instagram stories from his hospital bed blaming his battle with food poisoning on a meal from Chipotle. “I know I’ve advocated for them in the past,” Jordan said, “but they’re terrible.”
“I just want to thank my wife for being amazing and talking me off the ledge when I was on the phone about to die and Chris Wood for holding my hair back metaphorically.”
After making several headlines for his hellish, fast-casual-fueled ordeal, Chipotle released a statement urging Jordan (and the rest of America) not to put two and two together. It reads (bold mine):
“We are sorry to hear that Jeremy is sick and have attempted to get in touch with him directly regarding where and when he ate so we can look into this. We take all claims seriously, but at this time we can’t confirm any link to Chipotle. We are always committed to making things right for our guests and will do the same for Jeremy when we are able to reach him.”
While you decide whether or not you believe that Chipotle caused his near death experience, here’s a video of Jeremy Jordan singing about his [former] love for Chipotle back in 2014:
Jordan’s love for Chipotle shattered the moment his life was threatened. If only he had the loyalty of Jia Tolentino.
An anonymous source spoke to People about Selieber, and explained why you’re seeing so little of them, despite the fact that they are absolutely, 100% back together.
“It just got too crazy last week with all the attention. Justin canceled his tour to take care of his mental health and he wants to continue to focus on this. He didn’t like the chaos...they agreed to stay more low-key.”
Speaking of being low-key:
TMZ ran up to Christopher Plummer last night and asked if it was a “difficult decision” to take Kevin Spacey’s role in All the Money In the World. Christopher Plummer said, “No.”
- “People are always wondering what we’re raising money for and, basically, animals need people working year-round to go out and help them and that’s what this raises money for.” [Page Six]
- Can you guess who the luckiest girl in the world is? Time’s up! It’s Ariel Winter. [People]
- Here’s a photo of Jessica Alba feeling unglamorous while dressed glamorously. [People]
- Daniel Franzese says Bijou Phillips was so mean to him that he suffered PTSD. [ONTD]
- Congratulations to Zayn and Gigi. [ONTD]