It’s Tuesday. Who’s crying?
- Howard Schultz, Starbucks man and billionaire, called Elizabeth Warren’s proposed wealth tax “punitive.” Extra wealth tax for Howard Shultz, then! [Politico]
- Michael Bloomberg, short man and billionaire, also does not want to be taxed. Extra wealth tax for Michael Bloomberg, then! [NBC News]
- Democrats have delayed the confirmation vote of William Barr, President Trump’s nominee for attorney general. Have you noticed that from certain angles Barr looks like John Goodman, who co-starred with Roseanne Barr on the television show Roseanne? Incredibly, both Barrs are racists. [Washington Post]
- Remember Steve Mnuchin? [New York Times]
- Roger Stone says he is an innocent man. [Washington Post]
- Please run, Cardi. [CNN]
- Five-thousand more troops will be dispatched to our already dangerously militarized southern border. [Associated Press]
- Texas’s latest attempt at racist voter suppression rolled out with some hiccups. [Texas Tribune]
This has been Barf Bag.