Channing Tatum answered a good old-fashioned Reddit AMA and his answers were highly entertaining, as you might expect. “Chan here,” he begins and proceeds to keep it real while answering some of the weirdest questions. Example: a fan asked who his favorite Care Bear was and said he liked the Care Bear Cousins the best. (So do I, Chan.) He was also asked if he had a nickname for his penis and he said it was called “Gilbert,” though he didn’t clarify whether or not it was named after Gilbert Gottfried or Little House on the Prairie’s Melissa Gilbert.
Other highlights: the movie Breakin’ was Tatum’s inspiration for getting into dancing, his favorite type of pizza is a simple pepperoni and cheese and he also addressed his infamous “HAHAHA” email from the Sony leaks, which still makes me do a hard, breathy grandpa laugh every time I see it. The fan asked, “How long did that “hahahahahahaa” email take to type?”
I’m sure exactly how long. I hit the h and a for a long time before I realized I could copy and paste. I’m not the most tech savvy person around but it did become a lot easier and faster.
Stay gold, ponyboy.
Dame Helen Mirren responded to the recent fuckery of Maggie Gyllenhaal being told she was too old to play the romantic interest of a 55-year-old man in an unnamed movie. “It’s fucking outrageous,” said Mirren. “It’s ridiculous. And ’twas ever thus. We all watched James Bond as he got more and more geriatric, and his girlfriends got younger and younger. It’s so annoying,” said the 70-year-old goddess of our lives.
Charlize Theron and Sean Penn have broken off their engagement and Theron is the one who apparently did the dumping. Both actors have said positive things about each other in recent interviews, with Theron calling Penn the love of her life and Penn proclaiming himself ready be married again. The reason for the split is unknown. Theron and Penn had been dating since December 2013.
- Peter Thomas, husband to Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Cynthia Bailey was caught lockin’ lips with another woman on camera. [TMZ]
- Jonathan Lipnicki, the kid who informed told Tom Cruise about how much a human head weighed in Jerry Maguire, made a really weird Father’s Day video for Cruise. I’m uncomfortable. [Time]
- Jack Osbourne and his wife Lisa have a new baby girl. [Us Weekly]
- Justin Bieber is putting his clothing line on pause. [People]
- There’s a True Detective love triangle between co-stars Rachel McAdams, Taylor Kitsch and Colin Farrell. [ONTD]
- More That 70s Show actors are getting the Netflix treatment aside from Laura Prepon. This time it’s Ashton Kutcher and Danny Masterson. [Us Weekly]
- Amber Rose talks wistfully of her time as a stripper as if it were summer camp memories. [Dlisted]
- Emma Stone passed on the all-female Ghostbusters reboot. [Perez Hilton]
- Nicole Richie regrets her dumb teenage tattoos while just a few hours earlier I showed a friend my own dumb teen tattoo: a tribal rose on my hip. I feel you, Nicole Richie but also, whatevz. [Huffington Post]
Images via Getty.
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.