Cardi B has for the first time released a photograph of her and Offset’s freakin’ adorable 5-month-old baby girl Kulture. I think Kulture likes pink.
…..Meanwhile, this Cardi-Offset divorce business is getting messy. TMZ reports leaked texts allegedly sent by Offset to Summer Bunni suggest he was trying to arrange a threeway with her and rapper Cuban Doll. The texts appear to have been sent on June 28, a couple weeks before Cardi B gave birth to their daughter Kulture.
TMZ reports screenshots of the texts leaked a few hours before Cardi B announced on Tuesday night that she and Offset were calling it quits. Sources told TMZ the the leak was carried out by an unnamed woman who had some kind of falling out of Cuban.
Neither Cardi nor Offset have addressed the cheating allegations.
Speaking of threesomes, Jennifer Aniston says she’s delighted Dolly Parton’s husband thought of her!
It all began on Monday when Parton revealed that her husband of 52 years and three first names, Carl Dean Thomas, “is crazy about [Aniston], and he was more excited that I was going to do a movie [Dumplin’] with her than he was that I got the chance to write all the music. I think he fantasizes, like, a threesome.” She followed this up with a perfectly wicked dirty joke.
Anniston told USA Today on Tuesday, “It was hilarious, I think it’s flattering. And that’s Dolly’s sense of humor. No one in the world can get away with saying anything like that about their partner on live television, except Dolly. I mean, that is a quote.”
- Gwyneth Paltrow and her new husband Brad Falchuk dressed in complementary, bordering on matching, outfits. [Page Six]
- Chloe Grace Moretz and model Kate Harrison were spotted making out by Soho House Malibu. Possible couple? [TMZ]
- Jake Gyllenhaal joined Instagram to remind us all he’ll be involved in Spider-Man: Far From Home, somehow. [Vulture]
- Jessica Simpson does not care for Natalie Portman’s swimwear criticism. [Page Six]
- A good Tavi Gevinson interview for you. [TNR]