Hello, I’m losing it.
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- Joe Biden isn’t convinced that Medicare-for-all is the only way to provide every American with healthcare. Please, I implore you to try to comprehend Biden’s explanation as to why his plan is the way to go. If you can get past his “$1,000 copays” without your head exploding, consider yourself superhuman:
- A new Monmouth poll indicates a virtual three-way tie between Biden, Sanders, and Elizabeth Warren as Biden flounders while Sanders and Warren surge. [New York Times]
- Apparently, President Trump isn’t the only one who has inquired about bombing hurricanes. [CNN]
- The G-7 talks have been a mess, and Trump even skipped out on a key meeting about the climate crisis. [Guardian]
- Also at the G-7 today, Trump implied that wife Melania met North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. She hasn’t. [The Hill]
- Johnson & Johnson has to fork up $572 million after an Oklahoma judge found them culpable for fueling the state’s opioid crisis. [Washington Post]
- Bad man Joe Walsh is still serious about this whole running against Trump thing. [CNN]
- The Rock and Warren are chill:
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
G/O Media may get a commission
2021 14" 1TB MacBook Pro
This has been Barf Bag.