Romeo and Juliet. Heathcliff and Cathy. Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris. Some relationships are doomed from the start.
While most tragic romances are torn apart by feuding families, wars, or the untamable Yorkshire moors, Calvin and Taylor face a very different problem: Calvin is allergic to Taylor Swift’s beloved cats.
The Scottish DJ has struck up a romance with the ‘Blank Space’ hitmaker but her insistence on letting her beloved furry felines Olivia Benson and Meredith Grey share her bed has caused him a problem.
A source said: ‘’When he stayed over at Taylor’s LA house last week, Calvin says he was up all night blowing his nose and complaining he couldn’t breathe.
‘’Apparently he’s allergic to the long fluffy hair on Taylor’s cats and they usually sleep in the bed so it’s everywhere.’’
For never was a story of more woe. Than this of Taylor Swift and her boyfriend who refuses to take a Claritin.
Turns out that it wasn’t Ariana Grande’s dad who posted that threatening warning on Big Sean’s Instagram this weekend. It all started when Big Sean captioned a photo of himself in a Detroit baseball hat with “I give her that D... #Detroit” and an “Edward Butera”—the name of Grande’s father—replied, “that D. better be Detroit Sean.”
But according to E! Online, that Butera is a fraud: “Ariana’s publicist tells E! News that the Instagram was a fake, therefore Butera didn’t actually write those things to his daughter’s boyfriend.”
There you have it, Big Sean. Give her the D accordingly. [ E! Online]
Bobby Flay’s marriage to Law & Order: SVU’s Stephanie March is ending, possibly because Flay had an ongoing affair with his assistant. The “50-year-old Food Network star had for three years been seeing 28-year-old Elyse Tirrell, a singer/actress who worked as a hostess at the chef’s Bar Americain in Midtown in 2008 and became his assistant,” writes Page Six. March reportedly found out about Flay’s infidelity right before Thanksgiving.
Poor Alex Cabot. First witness protection, now this. [ Page Six]
- Mariah Carey(‘s money) “will always be the love” of Nick Cannon’s life. [Billboard]
- Sorry, Nick. Mariah has moved on. [TMZ]
- Madonna went to see Hamilton on Broadway, texted through the second act. [NYDN]
- According to her lawyers, Sofia Vergara has no wishes to destroy the embryos she created with ex fiancé Nick Loeb, but will leave them frozen indefinitely. [Dlisted]
- Sam Smith can brush off being called a “faggot,” but please don’t call him fat. [ONTD]
- Louis CK hates Twitter. [Gossip Cop]
- It’s a girl for Game of Thrones’ Lena Headey! [The Star]
- Taylor Swift’s mom presented her with the ACM Milestone Award. [E! Online]
- Wait, Amber Rose is hooking up with Ray J? [Bossip]
- Shia LaBeouf reflects on rehab. [Page Six]
- Cute outfit, Kylie! [Dlisted]
- You can buy Demi Moore’s apartment for an affordable $75 million. [Gossip Cop]
Photos via Splash News, Getty.
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.