After nearly three years, the legal battle stemming from a fatal car accident involving Caitlyn Jenner and the passengers of three other vehicles appears to have finally been settled.
ABC News reports Jenner will pay $800,000 to five members of the Wolf-Millesi family, who suffered a host of injuries—including severe nerve damage, blunt trauma, and spinal fractures—as a result of the February 2015 accident.
In a statement, Jenner’s attorney said, ”There have been confidential settlements of all claims and cross-complaints, and all parties are satisfied with the outcome.” And with that, we may never read about this accident again.
The news comes almost two years to the day after Jenner settled the wrongful death suit brought on by the family of the accident’s sole fatality, Kim Howe.
Over five years after being struck by a light stand at a Tyga concert (the injury resulted in a nasty 4-inch gash on her head), a woman named Shyanne Riekena is still waiting for the $250k she won after suing the rapper/former tenant of Kylie Jenner.
TMZ reports Monday that Tyga may get arrested for failing to pay Riekena’s settlement, as a bench warrant was put out for him “after he failed to show up to a court hearing.”
Some good news:
- Michael Jackson used to go to the Apollo in disguise. [Page Six]
- That Instagram butt model got kicked off an American Airlines flight. [TMZ]
- Meryl Streep may or may not think Kelly Clarkson is a total weirdo. [Us Weekly]
- The gay porn industry is having its own #MeToo moment. [TowleRoad]
- Is this why Beyonce was late to the Grammys? We’ll never know. [R29]
Correction: The original headline included a typo that misidentified Kim Howe. Jezebel regrets the error.