TMZ commissioned a forensic artist to predict what Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s newborn son Saint will look like as a little boy. The results are staggeringly beautiful.
The TMZ staff writes:
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s son has his mama’s eyes and his daddy’s nose and cheeks — if you buy this Saint West prediction from forensic artist Joe Mullins.
Mullins, who’s done this type of thing with Prince George and the Gosling baby, studied pics of Kim and Kanye and combined it with the latest forensic technology to get the mug. Naturally, Saint bears a striking resemblance to older sister North in the composite. We’re guessing he’s about 7 in this image.
Welcome to the world, creepy computer baby.
It’s BULLSHIT that Adam Scott didn’t get invited on stage by Taylor Swift.
- Two grown adults went on a date to Disneyland. [POPSUGAR]
- Speaking of Disney (zzzz), former Mickey Mouse Club co-stars Ryan Gosling and Justin Timberlake hung out at the SNL afterparty. [People]
- Michael Egan, the man who accused X-Men director Bryan Singer of sexual assault has been sentenced to two years in prison for securities fraud after scamming people out of $300K. [TMZ]
- Iggy Azalea and Erykah Badu are cool now. [Billboard]
- Some lady is having a baby. [Life&Style]
- I don’t believe this article is true, but imagine if it was! [Radar]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.