Brandi Glanville was stopped by a cameraman from TMZ and asked about her Real Housewives situation. For whatever reason, she decided to answer all of his questions - including her theory about Kyle and Lisa’s relationship.
“I’m gonna come back a little bit, but not a lot...I’m bummed about the paycheck...but we have other stuff in the mix.
What “other stuff”? Who knows. Maybe her own reality show! Maybe a cookbook! Maybe she’s gonna go to law school! But enough about. Here’s what she said about Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump:
“I think Kyle and Lisa really hate each other, but they think that people like them together, so they’re pretending to like each other.”
Imagine that - faking a relationship for the sake of good reality TV. God bless ‘em all, really.
Hooray! The woman who’s been making Taryn Manning’s life a living hell is back behind bars! Jeanine Heller, Manning’s former friend and current stalker, was put in jail for the fourth time after “[texting] her from an untraceable number in violation of a plea deal and an order of protection.” She found Manning’s number “using an app,” but didn’t reveal which one, which is probably for the best.
George Clooney is selling the 18th century Italian villa he bought in 2002! A source says “he’s like the mayor of the lake,” but that “he’s troubled by the attention he gets when he’s at the gorgeous, cream-colored, shuttered mansion”...But I don’t buy it.
Clooney bought the lakeside villa for $10 million. The current buyer is reportedly willing to pay $100 million.
Hmmmm. Maybe I’m wrong, but I’m gonna go ahead and assume that a $90 million profit matters more to George and Amal than a few irritating photographers.
- Kurt Russell is a good dad. [Us Weekly]
- Chris Brown is trying to confirm that he’s a good dad. [Us Weekly]
- Teresa Giudice is eating so many potatoes in prison. [Us Weekly]
- NeNe Leakes may have been fired from RHOA! [Radar Online]
- Everyone thinks Demi Lovato’s new song is a ripoff. [E! Online]
- Bobbi Kristina’s grave has been prepared. [Radar Online]
- Is Holly Madison going to be sued? [ONTD]
- Celebrate Lindsay Lohan’s 29th birthday by giving this handshake to everyone today. [YouTube]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Getty.