According to the temporary custody agreement former spouses Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie agreed upon, Pitt is only permitted monitored visits of their six children. And as for when and under what circumstances he can see the kids — that’s determined by a child custody psychologist.
Jolie, as you’ve likely guessed, holds full custody. But the terms of the agreement for Pitt are much more stringent. They read: “frequency and conditions of therapeutic visitation shall be determined by Ian Russ, PhD.” Pitt and Jolie are also required to attend group therapy sessions with their children, and Pitt must take random drug and alcohol tests at least four times per month.
It’s not clear whether the custody deal will change. When Pitt and Jolie came to this particular agreement in October, the former was still being investigated by the DCFS. He has since been cleared of any misdeeds.
I must say, Josh Brolin, the caption to this photo really is the icing on the cake. We begin with “cheesy as fuck,” only to land on creepy (#okithrewthemout ? Really dude?)
Anyway, here is Brolin’s wife, Kathryn Boyd, in very beautiful lingerie. Originally his assistant, Boyd wed Brolin in September of this year.
- One year after being violently attacked, Pauley Perrette says that she has relied on faith to manage the trauma. [Fox News]
- Miko Brando, son of Marlon Brando, denies that his father would have sexually violated his Last Tango in Paris costar, Maria Schneider. [TMZ]
- Elizabeth Hurley: you get yours, girl. [Refinery29]
- Florence Henderson, may she rest in peace, apparently suffered from heart issues for roughly 10 years prior to her death. [TMZ]
- Oops, the Duck Dynasty producers are being investigated for fraud. [THR]