Per everyone’s favorite TMZ spin-off/rip-off/whatever-you-want-to-call-it The Blast, the big ol’ public mess surrounding Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s ongoing divorce is entirely Jolie’s fault, and Pitt’s fired up over it.
Per their sources, it all began when iconic celebrity divorce attorney Laura Wasser bailed on Jolie. After she departed, Jolie reportedly replaced her with a team that prefers bangs to whimpers. They “began a ‘full court press’ on the media,” and that’s when Pitt lost it.
Per The Blast:
Our sources say Brad Pitt felt he was forced to respond to their attacks, even though he thinks a public battle is “terrible for the kids,” some of whom are now old enough to read about these kinds of things on social media.
We’re told Brad believes the whole thing should remain private and finds the public battle to be “disgusting.” Our sources say Brad is hoping Angelina sees how this is hurting the kids and stops the public fighting.
Their story ends with the following note:
“The Blast reached out to Angelina Jolie and her legal team — so far, no word back.”
No such note was written about Pitt. Interpret that as you will.
Good grief, this [one-sided] Azealia/Grimes/Elon drama is an opera!!!
The love of Taylor Swift’s life Joe Alwyn made his Instagram public. Here’s his first one ever, from 2015.
- Some updates on Demi Lovato, if you want rumors about her alleged shady drug dealer. [TMZ]
- When Rihanna’s security system goes off, the entire LAPD shows up. [TMZ]
- Bethenny Frankel and Dennis Shields were secretly engaged at the time of his death. [Us Weekly]
- Did they mean Apple Pay or “Apple, pay!” [Page Six]
- I’m sorry, Lo. :( [Page Six]