CNN reports that Bobbi Kristina Brown is still "clinging to life" in a medically-induced coma, but that doctors have had to take more drastic measures to keep the daughter of Whitney Houston alive. Doctors have reportedly removed Bobbi Kristina's breathing tube.
According to CNN, sources close to Bobbi Kristina reveal that the procedure happened yesterday and that Bobbi Kristina will now be breathing through a hole created in her throat. CNN's chief medical correspondent says that this is "standard procedure" which will reduce the likelihood of infection. It's also a sign that Bobbi Kristina will need help breathing for a longer period than anticipated.
Doctors are allegedly attempting to slowly bring Brown out of the medically-induced coma. [CNN]
Actually, Kelly Clarkson, here are three artists who would really be into working with you. Personally, I'd go for Demi Lovato because that one song she did about skyscrapers (appropriately titled "Skyscraper") is so fucking good. Have you guys heard it? SING ALONG WITH ME: GO ON AND TRY TO TEAR ME DOWN, I WILL BE RISING FROM THE GROUND, LIKE A SKYSRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEERRR! [Us]
- Afroman is sorry he punched a female fan on stage. Afroman is getting help for his anger. Afroman just really wants everyone to stop canceling his tour dates because he can't live one day without singing the one song he is known for. In conclusion: Fuck Afroman. [TMZ]
- Katie Holmes will be on Ray Donovan sometime soon. Did anyone else think this show was cancelled like five years ago? [JustJared]
- Here's all the news that's fit to print bout Benedict Cummerband's wedding. [Celebitchy]
- Why is Daniel Craig so fucking handsome? Monica Bellucci also needs to stop. [Lainey Gossip]
- Allison Williams can't even get married right now because of this whole scandal her dad's involved in. Does Allison Williams have any proof that Brian Williams is her father, by the way, or is she just taking his word for it? [Page 6]
- Speaking of not knowing who your dad is, Maury Povich is casting for an episode about people who can't find love on Tinder. If you need a "profile makeover," you can send Maury's show a private message for more details. [Twitter]
- Jamie King is pregnant!
Who are you?Congratulations! [L&S]
- Parks and Rec executive producer Harris Wittels has died of an alleged drug overdose. [TMZ]
- Vanilla Ice thought it was cool to lie to police about stealing shit out someone's foreclosed house because it was "just out on the curb." [TMZ]
- Snooki says she doesn't want to be on Real Housewives of New Jersey, but wants everyone to know that she really feels for Teresa Giudice who spent Valentine's Day in jail with no candy or chocolate (because her husband couldn't bring it in). [E!]
- Danielle Staub, however, is totally cool with being brought back on the show. She's kind of over it so she never tweets about it, but she'd totally do it. She would also do The View if asked. [Twitter]
- Oh shit, I'm down a housewives rabbit hole: Jill Zarin is in Las Vegas suffering with a fever and posting inspirational MLK quotes. [Twitter]
- Remember when Alex McCord stopped by That's What She Said to talk about her life/branded onion chapper? [That's What She Said]
Good evening! You guys know Maxine Swaby?
Image via Getty