After being found slumped over in a bathtub yesterday, Bobbie Kristina Brown was rushed to North Fulton hospital where, according to reports, she was revived. TMZ reports that Brown was placed in a medically induced coma. "Obviously we all know her mom died this very same way," said Lisa Holland of the Roswell PD. "Can't say how sad this is," Holland added. "It's a difficult situation for police officer to perform CPR on any person."
Her father, Bobby Brown, arrived at the hospital last night and was accompanied by Tyler Perry. [TMZ]
Justin Timberlake posted this photograph to Instagram confirming rumors that he and Jessica Biel are expecting a baby. "Thank you EVERYONE for the Bday wishes!," he captioned the photo. "This year, I'm getting the GREATEST GIFT EVER. CAN'T WAIT. #BoyOrGirl #YouNeverKnow #WeDontEvenKnow #WeAreTakingBets" [Instagram]
Mandy Moore is "totally shocked" by how Ryan Adams is handling their divorce. According to Us Weekly, Adams filed for a dissolution of their marriage on Jan. 23, he listed their date of separation as Aug. 4, 2014. A source tell Us that the date of separation is totally fabricated, and comes from "there being no prenup and is financially motivated." Team Mandy. [Us Weekly]
- Ariana Grande is now the proud owner of six dogs. She calls them the puppy posse. [Daily Mail]
- Taylor Swift posted an old photograph with her, Beyonce, Jay-Z, and Justin Timberlake. This is how Swift wished Timerlake a happy birthday. [Us Weekly]
- Benedict Cumberbatch joined a campaign to broaden Alan Turing's pardon to other convicted gay men. [The Guardian]
- Nicki Minaj wore this awesome jumpsuit. [Daily Mail]
- Neverland Ranch, Michael Jackson's estate, might become a rehab center for children recovering from sexual assault. [Page Six]
- Miss Marple actress, Geraldine McEwan, died last night at the age of 82. [NY Post]
Images via Getty and Instagram.