Yesterday, Martha Stewart hosted her third annual American Made Summit event and invited Blake Lively on stage for a one-on-one interview. The lack of Goop was apparent.
Lively appears to be taking the safer route in the Lifestyle Brand game, appeasing the overlord Stewart instead of trying to overthrow Stewart like her sullied sister Gwyneth Paltrow.
"When we met Martha, she was like, 'I'll ride motorcycles with you, Ryan,' " Lively told the audience…
"That's the only woman that can creep up on my man and I would be okay with it."
Those two sentences alone made me sort of appreciate Gwyneth Paltrow and the hilarious Lifestyle Brand feud between her and Stewart. Also, Blake Lively revealed she doesn't know how to knit. Preserve THAT. [People]
Beyoncé and Jay Z are allegedly moving to France for a year, possibly to conceive their second child. Someone told the Daily Star:
'Beyoncé is keen to put down roots there because her mum's side of the family are part-French and they adore the laid back lifestyle and culture. So next year, they'll put music on the back-burner and enjoy France.'
Okay. [Daily Mail]
Jessa "Holocaust=Abortion=Holocaust" Duggar literally incurred the wrath of God in response to those rumors of her and new brand spanking new husband having sex in the church.
Real talk: It just hit me that at the end of his life Jesus was probably like "Okay, you guys are all haters, but I'm going to be nice because my dad's gonna beat you up!" [Daily Mail]
- Justin Bieber's lil friend Lil Twist and four unknown accomplices broke into Kyle and Christopher Massey (Kyle played Raven's younger brother Corey in That's So Raven)'s shared penthouse, assaulted Christopher and robbed him. [Bossip]
- Eli Roth got married to his Aftershock co-star Lorenza Izzo. [ONTD]
- FKA Twigs and Robert Pattinson are really really good at holding hands. [Just Jared]
- Here's Amy Jo Johnson playing guitar in her Pink Power Rangers suit. You're welcome. [ONTD]
- The Situation's landlord says he's a bad tenant. You. Don't. Fucking. Say. [TMZ]
- Calvin Harris will not be performing at tonight's MTV European Awards because of heart problems. [Contact Music]
- Angelina Jolie almost bought one of Ernest Hemingway's typewriters potentially as a wedding gift to that dude she's married to—Brad Pitt, I think?. She put down $11,000 as a deposit for the $250,000 item before deciding not to go through with it. [Perez Hilton]
- Andy Dick was arrested after stealing a $1000 necklace from a dude on the street. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY WE NEED TO BRING CLONE HIGH BACK. TO KEEP ANDY DICK OFF THE STREET. [TMZ]
- Speaking of Clone High, G-Spot rocks the G-Spot
Images via Getty, Instagram.