After about seven months of dating, Scream Queen co-stars Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd (daughter of the late, great Carrie Fisher, of course) are calling it quits. The couple is speculated to have begun their courtship this past December.
The last social media picture of the two together appeared on Lautner’s Instagram nearly three weeks ago.
A source told People of the former couple on Thursday, “they aren’t together anymore, but they are still friends. She’s really focused on her work right now.”
But, according to E! News, Lourd has reportedly deleted several pictures of her and Lautner from her Instagram page. Not exactly an encouraging sign of friendship.
Bradley Whitford is liberally blessed with inner-thigh flexibility, and no amount of seeing him with gray hair will make me not feel well-aged since the days I watched him do rhetorical gymnastic on The West Wing.
Happy International Kissing Day! It’s not something Miley Cyrus made up! xxxxxxx
- Emma Stone discussed parallels between her forthcoming film, Battle of the Sexes, and the 2016 election. [Vulture]
- Patton Oswalt got engaged to Meredith Salenger, who is the first woman he’s publicly dated since his wife passed away in April 2016. [Page Six]
- Mathew Knowles, Beyoncé’s dad, did some research and found that apparently twins run in the family. [Us Weekly]
- Nicky Hilton is pregnant with her second child. [Page Six]
- Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender are having a sexy-fun time in Ibiza. [People]
- Ed Sheeran clarifies that he hasn’t quit Twitter, he’s “just choosing not to read it.” [Us Weekly]
- Amber Rose explains that she Photoshopped her tattoos out of a recent pant-less photo “to focus on the bush.” [People]