Can you believe the president has only tweeted once today?
- New York City chewed up Beto O’Rourke and spit him back out, baby! A new profile in the New York Times tells of the former Senate candidate and potential 2020 hopeful’s lost years living in New York. He was a student at Columbia before becoming a broke ass bitch just like the rest of us, spending his post-grad years working as a live-in nanny on the Upper West Side, drinking beer, and being A Punk™. He eventually moved to a Williamsburg loft to live with some “creative types” for $130 a month (!!!) and got robbed! Whew! [New York Times]
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi wasn’t buying President Trump’s “commitment to childhood cancer research” schtick at the State of the Union last night. [Politico]
- Well, it looks like Senator Amy Klobuchar is definitely running for president in 2020. At this point, who isn’t? [Twitter/@amyklobuchar]
- The House Intelligence Committee voted to release Russia probe transcripts to Mueller. My mom and her “It’s Mueller Time” mug are probably thrilled. [Axios]
- Senator Elizabeth Warren listed her race as “American Indian” on her Texas bar registration. She’s sorry, again. [CNN]
- Virginia Senator Tim Kaine would like you to know he has never worn blackface, thank you very much!
- A judge threw out a Stormy Daniels’s defamation case against Michael Cohen. [CNN]
- Alice Johnson, who was granted clemency last year, scored a book deal. [AP]
- And here’s a video of New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham literally running through plaster walls as a fuck you to President Trump:
This has been Barf Bag.