In a statement to People Thursday, Bethenny Frankel revealed she is “facing a women’s health issue that many women can relate to.” Though she did not go into specifics (in what could very cynically be seen as an attempt to drum up ratings for the return of Real Housewives of New York), she did say this:
“I’m dealing with it head on and viewers will understand how I personally deal with matters such as this. I hope women can relate, learn and support each other in life moments like this.”
Frankel mentions “surgery” and a need to “explore a living will” in a recent trailer for RHONY, so it will likely be a major subplot for the season. So. Uh. I guess we’ll all find out what this mystery illness is on April 6th!
What a profoundly bizarre and borderline upsetting promotional strategy this is. Very par for the course for Bravo lately though.
Please read this quote from a New York interview with Bernadette Peters aloud and in her voice:
I don’t say, “I’m going to have a cheat day.” I think I’ve gotten past that. But I don’t keep things in the house. My poor friend came over and she felt peaked and she said, “Do you have a cracker?” and I said, “Oh, unfortunately, I don’t have any crackers in this house.” Because if it’s around, I’ll eat it. I share a KIND bar sometimes with my assistant, and that’s great because then you have half of the calories. I just boiled potatoes for my dog, so I just had a piece of a boiled potato, which I don’t usually have — but it’s a vegetable.
True. Those demons won’t shut up.
- George Clooney on George Clooney: I’m old. [Page Six]
- Rumors about Mariah Carey telling James Packer to “ditch” his yacht are absolutely false!!! [Gossip Cop]
- Rumors about Kaley Cuoco not bleeding feminism are absolutely false!!! [Cosmo]
- Tim Meadows’s ex-girlfriend is mad at him. [Twitter]
- Amanda Seyfried is dating Thomas Sadoski, which makes more and more sense, the more I think about it! [Us Weekly]
- Ozzy Osbourne fucked at least two nannies, claims Sharon Osbourne. [Us Weekly]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Getty.