Gangly ginger and unlikely heartthrob Benedict Cumberbatch, will marry pregnant fiancee Sophie Hunter today. According to various sources, Cumberbatch has been scheming this vile plan to stomp all over your heart for some time. Sources also confirm that the couple will marry on the Isle of Wight, the windiest place in the world, and then honeymoon in California (assuming this means "go to the Oscars").
The Valentine's day wedding seems a disappointing move from Cumberbatch who, until this morning, seemed too cool and too British for a V-day wedding.
Sorry Cumberbitches, burn your Sherlock fan fiction and nurse your wounds. Having your fake boyfriend step all over your heart on the most romantic-ish of romantic-ish days must almost hurt. [The Sun]
Liv Tyler gave birth to a baby boy. And Steven Tyler was really excited about becoming a grandfather. "When I got the call that Liv Tyler was going into labor, after crying like a baby myself, I immediately dropped everything and went to to the airport to get on the next available flight," Tyler wrote on Facebook.
"When I landed I kept calling my daughter Mia Tyler who was already helping Liv and she kept giving me minute by minute updates, 'HURRY THE BABY IS COMING!'"
Apparently Tyler was taken off guard since his grandson arrived six weeks early. Both Liv and baby are healthy. Looking at this picture gives me all the junior high feels. [USA Today]
Gary Busey struck and injured a woman while backing his car out of parking spot yesterday. According to TMZ:
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, Busey was pulling out of a parking space in the Pavilions grocery store lot when he struck a woman who was walking by. Busey didn't see her as he backed out and she had her back to him.
The 70-year-old woman suffered minor injuries. [TMZ]
- Here are some fuzzy pictures of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's wedding. He appears to be without a ridiculous hat. [People]
- A haircut! Lady Gaga got a haircut! [E!]
- Justin Bieber beat Action Bronson in a friendly ping-pong match. [NY Mag]
- Zoe Saladana shared photos of her twins, Cy and Bowie, on Instagram. [Us Weekly]
- Jon Gosselin: still around, still a jerk. [TMZ]
- Emile Hirsch checked into rehab after assault. [Page Six]
- Kylie Jenner's dog joined Instagram and it already has more followers than you'll ever have because your life is meaningless compared to Kylie Jenner's dog. Warning, this story is like looking into the abyss. [E!]
Images via Getty, Twitter, and AP.