Just one day after rumors began swirling that Ben Affleck was considering the purchase of a home “less than a mile from” his ex-wife Jennifer Garner, X17 Online reports the Batman/accountant has snatched it up.
The $19.2 million home has seven bedrooms and seven bathrooms, and is what sources say is the result of both good co-parenting with Jen AND good boyfriending with his partner in iced coffee, Lindsay Shookus. An anonymous insider told X17:
“It was important for Ben that Lindsay felt included in the decision about which house to buy. He told her that he wanted plenty of rooms, so that all three of his kids could have their own, and her daughter could also have her own when she comes to California and stays with them.”
A source told E! Online that Affleck is “excited” about the move, but after scrolling through photos of the home on the Sotheby’s website, I noticed what appears to be evidence that he already has moved: an image of him perched contemplatively on a kitchen shelf. [See image above.]
For a few minutes on Wednesday morning, the first five stories on Us Weekly were about Tristan Thompson and Khloe Kardashian.
- I keep forgetting that Naomi Watts and Billy Crudup are probably doing it. [Page Six]
- The woman Tristan Thompson allegedly cheated on Khloe Kardashian with posted a sex tape on her Instagram stories, then deleted it. [TMZ]
- There’s video of Safaree Samuels getting robbed by thieves who did NOT want his red fur coat. [TMZ]
- Moby wrote an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal about..........food stamps. [Celebitchy]
- David Copperfield will soon make the Magician’s Code...........disappear. [Page Six]