It is abundantly clear by now that when two famouses break up they are never really broken up because the tiny solar system of fame makes it so that they never get to be out of each other’s orbit. Here’s a great example: Bella Hadid and The Weeknd, spotted making out at Cannes.
This is “twice” that they’ve been caught smooching within the past month, according to Us Weekly, which is a lot of times to be kissing someone you are no longer dating—especially if you (the Weeknd in this scenario) just released a sappy EP about your breakup with Selena Gomez. Do you not agree, Abel???
The Bella/Weeknd kiss in question happened at the Magnum x Alexander Wang afterparty at the Cannes Film Festival, and yes, for those of you wondering, that is an afterparty sponsored by Magnum ice cream bars in exclusive collaboration with Alexander Wang. Delicious!
Will they? Won’t they? Shan’t they? Aren’t they already??? WE’LL SEE.
We may never know what really transpired in the “freak accident” that caused Carrie Underwood to step out of the public eye for one year while her face healed, but she seems ready to barrel past this era of her life and move right on.
“They are completely done with the neighborhood. The decision came after her fall,” a source told People, saying that part of the reason this has been so hellish for her is that the neighbors have been letting people into the “community” —gated, I presume—to look at her house, I guess? Poke around? Be rude? And Carrie just wants to recuperate and live her damn life.
Leave Carrie Underwood alone! Let Carrie heal in peace!
Thank you, People, for covering her tragic tumble with tact.
- Whoops, Tristan Thomas maybe blocked Kim Kardashian on Instagram. [Us Weekly]
- Oops, this clickbait about Tracee Ellis Ross and SZA “keeping their distance” from each other at the Met Ball isn’t that bad. [E! News]
- Eep, Candace Bergen fainted at the dermatologist!! But she’s fine! [Celebitchy]
- Blargh, Katy Perry and Taylah Swift might have repaired their friendship—at least for now, while it benefits both of them in the press :) [E! News]
- Ahhhhhh, the Spice Girls are NOT performing at the Wedding of the Century??? [TMZ]
- Erghghdhf, what a mess. [TMZ]